- Lowering the chance of costly box failure with features that protect your food across the value chain.
- Leveraging the combination of a global footprint and localized service to ensure a reliable and nimble supply chain.
- Creating efficiencies during transit by replacing bulky plastic packaging with paper-based options that can be shipped knocked-down for inbound trailer optimization and flattened and bundled at the retailer for recycling.
- Offering automated solutions to supplement your workforce and optimize material usage.
- Providing RFID and other tag applications with BornDigital™ solutions for visibility of fresh food products throughout the supply chain.
In North America, 30% of agriculture production and harvest is lost pre-retail. 1
1 out of every 3 gallons of milk are estimated to go to waste in America, according to the USDA.2
The meat industry has one of the highest labor turnover rates of any sector, estimated at over 30% annually.3
From corrugated shippers and bulk bins to paperboard containers and trays, our paper-based packaging is carefully engineered with a wide range of footprints, coatings and features to help protect your produce from field to shelf. Whether you’re looking for automated solutions to meet labor challenges or plastic replacement options that align with consumer sustainability preferences, we have a full suite of solutions to meet your unique needs.Featured Products:
The protein market needs to meet high-volume demand amidst supply chain volatility and cost increases. Our integrated packaging and automation systems help you increase throughput and enable packaging SKU consolidation using fewer operators, so you can reallocate essential labor. You can trust our in-depth knowledge and design-to-automation approach to deliver cost-efficient, reliable packaging engineered specifically for your protein products.
Dairy products such as milk, yogurt and cheese need to maintain package integrity in the face of temperature and humidity fluctuations and transportation pressures. Our comprehensive suite of packaging solutions offers effective paper-based alternatives to common plastic packaging. From durable and efficient corrugated shippers and trays to automated systems that reduce labor dependency to cutting-edge track and trace technology, our solutions can support dairy products at every stage of the packaging process.Featured Products: