Butcher Paper and Freezer Paper Solutions - ReliaKraft™
A focus on foodservice.
When the foodservice industry needs a proven specialized paper product, they turn to ReliaKraft™ Butcher and Freezer paper. Made from virgin fibers and available in bleached, kraft, and pink, our Butcher and Freezer base stock can suit your needs well.
Kraft paper and bleached paper prepared from virgin fibers are available in either kraft (brown), bleached or pink.
Features & Attributes
Best used with:
- Food service/grocery butcher purposes
- Freezer papers
- Foods during freezing
- Clean and consistent fibers
- Superior strength
- Flexibility in color range
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American kraft paper mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC© Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock kraft paper sales manager for certified fiber availability for this product.Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFICS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your kraft paper sales representative for information on specific markets and end-uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001:2008 registered mill