Dosepak Express® with Optilock®
Dosepak Express with Optilock technology features a calendared blister, and flat panels for readable medication information and links that connect to other adherence programs. It is part of WestRock’s suite of proven adherence-enhancing solutions that can help differentiate pharmaceutical brands.
About Optilock technology
- WestRock’s Optilock technology is an exclusive locking mechanism that transforms adherence packaging.
- The integration of Optilock technology makes this package significantly smaller (23%) than the original Dosepak Express®, while typically still allowing for the same number and size of pills.
Designed for Patient Adherence and Convenience
- Smaller size is discreet and portable, for a better fit with patient lifestyle.
- The integrated calendar allows patients to easily track their medications, increasing patient adherence.
Sustainability throughout the Supply Chain
- The recyclable outer carton is made of WestRock’s paperboard, an environmentally-friendly packaging solution that maximizes the use of recyclable materials and minimizes waste.
- The smaller package uses less material and is lighter to transport.
A Scalable Solution
- Dosepak Express with Optilock technology can be manufactured on existing equipment, enabling a quick and smooth transition process.
We Are Committed to Child Resistance
- Dosepak Express with Optilock technology has an optional child-resistance feature.
- WestRock’s unrivaled expertise in developing child-resistant packaging solutions includes nearly 40 commercialized packages that have tested to the CPSC’s highest standard, F=1.