EnduraFiber™ Market Pulp
Easy isn’t just in the name.
Making it easy is a part of this pulp’s fiber. Produced predominantly from loblolly pine, EnduraFiber™ Market Pulp provides an outstanding level of brightness and cleanliness while also offering high tear and breaking length capabilities.
What you can expect from us:
100% ECF southern bleached softwood kraft pulp
Best used with:
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI™, PEFC™, FSC© Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFILUFS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end-uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility