TruServ® Poly Kraft Cupstock
Simply natural and strong with consistent performance.
WestRock TruServ® Poly Kraft Cupstock uses unbleached virgin fiber from renewable resources and meets strict food safety standards. Specifically engineered for cup applications, it works well with cup forming equipment for efficient converting and less waste. TruServ Poly Kraft Cupstock provides a natural appearance with optimal print performance, superior stiffness and cup rigidity, and excellent cup edge-wicking performance, which greatly improves consumer experience.
Features and Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Made with uncoated, unbleached virgin fiber from renewable resources, TruServ Poly Kraft cupstock has a natural look on both sides.
Advanced systems ensure roll-to-roll consistency to improve converting efficiency.
Withstands the liquid holdout challenges associated with hot and cold beverages.
Excellent and consistent cup forming and edge-wicking performance.
|Exceptional Strength||Superior stiffness and cup rigidity, perfect for foodservice hot and cold beverage cup applications.|
Best used with:
- Hot Beverage Cups
- Cold Beverage Cups
- Lidded Food Cups
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.