Custom Food Packaging Boxes and Solutions
A worthy option when moisture isn’t an issue.
When you desire strength and wet conditions aren’t a factor, turn to PolarShield® PET. It’s a perfect choice for frozen and bakery applications. Use it to create packages capable of going from shelf or freezer directly to a conventional or microwave oven. This eliminates excess packaging expenses. Beyond performance, PolarShield® PET also looks attractive enough for consumers to take to their dining table.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
An extruded barrier polymer, available in a clear option, enables performance from -40°F (-40°C) to 428°F (220°C).
A smooth surface delivers outstanding ink holdout and best-in-class printing consistency. Polymer coat-weight uniformity offers improved efficiencies and maximum throughput on high-speed forming and filling equipment.
Single Package Solution
Delivers savings and source reduction over alternatives that require outer cartons or wraps. The result is a cost-efficient packaging solution with an improved sustainability profile.
Outstanding heat-sealing performance across a range of technologies, including hot air, platen and microwave. This means you can expect improved efficiency and ultimate flexibility.
Best used with:
- Frozen Foods
- Retail Foods
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada and the EU. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Kosher documentation available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.