ReNew100™ Brite (formerly AngelBrite® White Back CRB)
A smooth operator that’s 100% recycled.
Yes, you can get an appealing, two-sided white surface paperboard that’s 100% recycled. ReNew100™ Brite coated recycled board (CRB) is a high-performing alternative to solid bleached sulfate (SBS). Suitable for a wide variety of packaging applications, it features a very smooth, bright, double clay-coated topside surface for excellent printability. Furthermore, a white backside surface with a target 60 GE brightness supports two-sided printing.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Recycled Fiber Content
Made from 100% recycled fiber, which has been diverted from the waste stream.
Best-in-class smoothness on the clay-coated topside surface provides excellent printability.
White Backside Surface
White backside surface with a target 60 GE brightness enables two-sided printing.
Best used with:
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Retail Bakery
- Food Packaging
- Household Goods
- Entertainment and Games
Additional Product Information
- Made with 100% recycled fiber and is recyclable.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.