A nonstick solution for bakers that makes accounting happy, too.
With PrintKote® Release, bakeries can bake and serve on a single, printable container and achieve best in class product release. This can result in an immediate reduction of packaging and operational costs. PrintKote Release works with both conventional and microwave ovens. It also resists moisture, oil, and grease and can be customized to fit your specific needs. Formed into a variety of configurations, PrintKote Release can be customized to address the needs of both in-store and institutional bakeries.
Click here to download regional PrintKote Release product guides.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
An innovative polymer coating creates superior release for bakery products.
Can be used for freezing, baking and serving, which eliminates the need to repack products from pan to retail carton and wash cookware.
Excellent heat resistance means reduced warping and twisting relative to competitive coated paperboards.
Roll-to-roll and sheet-to-sheet uniformity increases efficiency on high-speed forming and filling lines.
A clay-coated exterior yields a smooth, consistent surface for high-quality printing.
Best used with:
- Food Packaging for Bakery
- Foodservice Packaging for Bakery
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Kosher documentation available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.