A perfect marriage of beauty and strength.
PrintKote® Litholam brings the appearance and printability of solid bleached sulfate (SBS) to corrugated packaging. Looking to give your package added shelf-appeal? PrintKote Litholam works well with special effects including embossing, foil stamping and spot UV treatment.
But its performance doesn't stop at the surface. It contains a unique mix of strong softwood fibers that make it ideal for the demands of single-face corrugated lamination, improving runnability while preventing score cracking.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Smooth, double-coated surface and outstanding ink holdout contribute to exceptional print performance.
High product uniformity and consistency enable excellent runnability through printing, laminating and converting processes.
A unique mix of strong, softwood fibers and optimal moisture levels provide excellent strength and prevent score cracking.
Best used with:
- Merchandising Displays
- Club Store Packaging
- Home and Garden
- Consumer Electronics
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.