PolarShield™ Mill Wax (formerly CartonMate® Mill Wax)
Unique wax coating keeps liquids in place.
Sometimes you want the benefits of paper with added holdout and the functionality of plastic or glass. That’s where PolarShield™ Mill Wax stands out. If you’re dealing with ice cream or similar products, you’ll appreciate how the unique waxcoating and exceptional printability of PolarShield Mill Wax combine to providesuperior filling line performance and excellent printability exactly where you want it.
Features and Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Remarkable uniformity provides maximum throughput and productivity on converting and filling equipment.
Bright, smooth and double-clay coated for printability that surpasses expectations.
One-sided wax coating allows for uniquely effective holdout during the filling process.
Best used with:
- Food Packaging
- Ice Cream Bricks
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.