Performance that’s true to form.
When it comes to scrounds, tubs and canisters, PolarShield™ Canister is always in top form. This solid bleached sulfate (SBS) paperboard excels when it comes to reliable rim-curling performance. And, when you consider its impressive ability to maintain consistent, exceptional printability, it’s easy to see why PolarShield Canister is used for so many packaging and printing solutions. PolarShield Canister is available with a variety of LDPE configurations to exactly match your barrier performance needs.
Features and Benefts
What you can expect from us.
Exceptional uniformity means you’ll get the most out of converting and filling equipment.
A smooth surface and bright appearance ensure unsurpassed printability and consistent brand imaging.
Excels in rim curling and form testing for scrounds, tubs and canisters.
Best used with:
- Food Packaging
- Scrounds, Tubs and Canisters
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.