Beauty & Personal Care
Crescendo® Coated C2S
Superior aesthetics. Superior performance. Inside and out.
Dual-sided printing that’s second to none. That’s what Crescendo® C2S delivers. A double coating on both sides offers excellent print performance for packaging. Furthermore, Crescendo C2S has a solid reputation for excellent runnability through converting. High brightness, clean-white styling, and an ultra-smooth surface ensure your premium package applications deliver tremendous visual impact.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us.
Clean, White Styling
This distinctive clean-white shade delivers crisp colors and sharp contrast while maintaining optimal color fidelity on press.
Crescendo’s smooth surface delivers a visual aesthetic that denotes high quality.
This is a true double-coating on the backside. You can expect an excellent surface for vivid color and eye-catching graphics.
Quality Tactile Feel
A unique fiber mix and finishing process results in high stiffness. So, you can expect a finished package that feels as good as it looks.
You can expect outstanding product uniformity and consistent graphics. Both of which help you optimize productivity and reduce waste.
Paper shade is achieved using bleached fiber and color-fast dyes to provide improved color integrity and extended packaging shelf life.
Best used with:
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Premium Food Packaging
- Media and Electronics
- Other Premium Packaging
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards.Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product. Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFILUFS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end-uses.
- ISEGA Certificate available.
- Kosher documentation available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility