Bio-Plus Terra® II
Bio-Plus® Terra II is the next generation in compostable food service packaging from the industry innovation leader, Fold-Pak.
Bio-Plus Terra II uses recycled kraft paperboard with Cascades Sonoco’s FlexSHIELD™ coating. Bio-Plus Terra II is third-party certified (BNQ) compostable in commercial composting setting and offers a more economical compostable packaging solution. The one-piece designs can be used in hot, cold, wet or dry food service applications, and help keep foods better by retaining heat while allowing steam to vent from the container. Bio-Plus® Terra II is microwave safe for re-heating.
Another step in the evolution of sustainable foodservice packaging.
- One-piece design requires no assembly or lid inventory
- Wide variety of sizes available
- Leak resistant
- Stacks well for takeout / to-go
- Upscale look and image
- Package certified compostable
- Flaps open wide to allow free access to food
- Retains heat and vents steam, keeping food fresh
- Cut resistant
Get in touch.
How can we help fuel your business edge? Contact a member of our team to learn more about our industry-preferred products and features.