Foodservice Packaging, Beverage Packaging Solutions
TruServ™ Compostable Cupstock
Durable, yet compostable.
TruServ™ Compostable Cupstock uses a bio-based polylactic acid (PLA) coating created from annually renewable resources and is industrially compostable. Plus, TruServ Compostable Cupstock options are SBS-based and meet strict global food safety standards. It also works well in all types of cup-forming equipment for efficient converting and less waste. With TruServ Compostable Cupstock, you get clean seams and smooth rims with no cracking or tears. Add exceptional liquid holdout and you’ve found the compostable cupstock you were searching for.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Bio-based polylactic acid (PLA) extruded coating is made from annually renewable resources and is industrially compostable.
Advanced systems ensure roll-to-roll consistency to improve converting efficiency.
Withstands the liquid holdout challenges associated with cold beverages.
Excellent and consistent rim forming high-speed cup forming.
You can choose paperboard options that include up to 15% post-consumer recycled fiber (PCF).
Best used with:
- Hot Beverage Cups
- Cold Beverage Cups
- Lidded Food Cups
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
- Recycled fiber content available by specification.
- Compostable documentation available.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.