TruServ™ Coated Platestock
Not just good looking. This paperboard is a strong performer, too.
Graphic standards are important to you. So, our TruServ® Coated Platestock delivers great graphics and stellar performance. Its clay coating provides the consistency you seek. Every roll, every order.
Furthermore, TruServ Coated Platestock performs well in all types of forming equipment for efficient converting and less waste. With various paperboard combinations and fiber mixes, you can maximize product integrity and customer satisfaction. In short, TruServ Coated Platestock delivers a very attractive performance.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Inherent strength properties help prevent cracking or tears. This ensures a better end-user experience.
Consistent roll-to-roll converting performance. This helps you reduce waste and minimize losses.
Excellent printability. This helps maintain brand consistency and consumer appeal.
Best used with:
- Print Quality Plates
- Pressed Bowls
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada, Germany and the EU. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- ISEGA Certificate available.
- Kosher documentation available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.