Creating a truly natural packaging aesthetic
WestRock TruFold™ is designed to give your folding carton packaging a natural look and feel. It is completely uncoated on both sides, which creates a visual and tactile experience that is truly unique. TruFold is an excellent fit for both premium and naturally positioned brands. It converts beautifully and accepts enhancements like embossing and hot foil stamping with ease. Fully recyclable BPI® certified for industrial composting, and made from responsibly sourced, renewable fiber, TruFold delivers on the promise of sustainability.Download TruFold product guide
Click here to download the regional EMEA TruFold product guide.
Features & Benefits
|Natural Aesthetic||Completely uncoated on both sides, TruFold delivers a natural look|
and tactile experience that is truly unique.
|Whiteness||Classic white styling provides the perfect pallet for your unique graphic design. And since no Optical Brightening Agents (OBA) are used, TruFold offers excellent fade resistance.|
|Convertability||Engineered specifically for folding carton applications, TruFold enables precise embossing and hot stamping, and exceptional performance through die-cutting, folding and gluing.|
|Stiffness-to-Weight||A high stiffness-to-weight ratio helps to ensure excellent packaging integrity and can enable package weight reduction.|
|Compostable||Uncoated on both sides, TruFold is BPI® certified for industrial composting, providing an option for meeting your corporate sustainability goals.|
Best used with:
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Food Packaging
- Media and Electronics
Additional Product Information
- BPI® certified for industrial composting.
- Compostable documentation available (ASTM D6868).*
All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to
the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your
WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada, China, Germany and the EU. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Meets China NHC for food contact (restrictions may apply).
Environmental and Safety:
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.