Custom Food Packaging Boxes and Solutions, Healthcare Packaging, Beauty and Personal Care
A low-density solution that meets your high expectations.
Looking for a 100% recycled paperboard alternative to virgin grades? Turn to ReNew100® Angel coated recycled board (CRB). It’s perfectly suited to a wide variety of packaging applications. ReNew100 Angel features best-in-class smoothness for excellent printability.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Recycled Fiber Content
Made from 100% recycled fiber, which has been diverted from the waste stream.
Best-in-class smoothness for excellent printability.
Available in lower calipers than standard CRB offerings.
The low density provides brands with additional options to meet sustainability goals.
Best used with:
- Cookies, Crackers and Snack Foods
- Cereals and Other Dry Foods
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Film and Foil-Laminated Packaging
- Shipping Envelopes
- Printer Supplies
- Other Non-Food Applications
Additional Product Information
- Made with 100% recycled fiber and is recyclable.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
We understand that you rely on us for more than paperboard. In order to provide the best service possible, WestRock has developed roll, sheet and metric conversion calculators to make your job easier.
How can we help you meet your business goals? Contact a member of our team to learn more about our paperboard products and services.