Custom Food Packaging
The perfect blend of versatility and reliability.
(No wonder it's an industry favorite.)
PrintKote® is a single solution to a wide range of end-use applications. But no matter the application, reliability is a constant.
PrintKote is a high-quality, coated, solid bleached sulfate paperboard (SBS) that delivers exceptional printability and a market-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio. If you’re looking for excellent consistency, you can’t go wrong with PrintKote.PrintKote Product Guide EMEA Regional Product Guide Get more information
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
You get best-in-class uniformity for maximized throughput and efficiency on converting and filling equipment.
A smooth surface and outstanding ink holdout provides for excellent printability and consistent brand image.
Classic white styling is achieved without using Optical Brightening Agents (OBA). This results in high whiteness without fading.
A high stiffness-to-weight ratio provides advantages for retailers and brand owners. This includes helping meet corporate sustainability programs.
Best used with:
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Food Packaging
- Media and Electronics
- Store Signage
- Greeting Cards
- Book Covers
- Game Cards
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada, Germany and the EU. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- ISEGA Certificate available.
- Kosher documentation available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.