Consistent performance with a backside coating.
WestRock PrintKote® C2S-LC features a light backside coating for increased holdout. The result is durable, best-in-class packaging with exceptional printability – making it a proven solution for ice cream bricks and other applications within the food and foodservice industries.View Product Guide PDF Get more information
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Maximized uniformity and efficiency on converting and filling equipment.
A smooth surface and outstanding ink holdout for exceptional printability and consistent imaging.
Classic white styling is achieved without using Optical Brightening Agents (OBA). This results in high whiteness without fading.
Light backside ensures improved holdout performance.
Best used with:
- Food Packaging
- Ice Cream Bricks
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada, Germany and the EU. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.