Foodservice Packaging, Custom Food Packaging Boxes and Solutions, Beverage Packaging Solutions , Retail , Beauty and Personal Care
KraftPak® Kraft Board
WestRock KraftPak sets the standard for unbleached, uncoated virgin paperboard. It is a low density, high-yield kraft board which provides outstanding strength and durability while using less fiber. The unique two-ply design offers a consistent surface with an attractive natural brown appearance and good printability. KraftPak is highly versatile and ideal for a wide variety of packaging applications.Product Guide EMEA REGIONAL PRODUCT GUIDE Request Kraftpak quote
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Fully recyclable and BPI certified for industrial composting in a low-density solution to help meet corporate sustainability goals.
Excellent stiffness and tear strength to ensure carton integrity and durability
Reel-to-reel and sheet-to-sheet consistency enables predictable converting performance for optimized runnability.
Clean, Consistent Appearance:
State-of-the-art stock preparation system yields a clean, uniform appearance for dependable print performance
Best used with:
- Health & Beauty
- Food Service, Carry-out
- Sporting Goods
- Wines & Spirits
- Dry & Prepared Food
- Gift Boxes
- Beverage Carriers
- Filter Frames
- Slip Sheets, Partitions
Additional Product Information
- BPI® certified for industrial composting, up to 22pt. Compostable documentation available (ASTM D6868)**Not transferable to converted product
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation and Safety are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada, Germany, and the EU. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses. ISEGA Certificate available.