Foodservice Packaging, Custom Food Packaging Boxes and Solutions
Consumer tastes vary. Dislike of unsightly grease stains is universal.
You don’t have to resort to poly-coated board or fluorocarbon-treated packaging to eliminate visible grease stains. Instead, you can turn to WestRock EnShield®. It delivers unique performance characteristics that make it an ideal solution for many retail food and foodservice applications, including takeout, bakery and frozen food. If you’re looking for a higher level of oil and grease resistance than traditional SBS paperboard can provide, turn to EnShield®.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us.
Oil and Grease Resistance
|Provides superior oil and grease resistance for many applications in takeout, bakery, and frozen food.|
|Enables brands to make excellent sustainability claims.|
Eliminates this key sustainability concern.
Fully repulpable, improving packaging end-of-life options versus poly-coated SBS.
Improved Lead Times
|Since EnShield is not extruded, you can expect improved lead times that compare to lead times of other on machine paperboard grades.|
- Foodservice Takeout Packaging
- Frozen Foods
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the
SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada, Germany and the EU. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- ISEGA Certificate available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.