Grease resistant. Planet friendly. A win-win, naturally.
WestRock EnShield® Natural Kraft paperboard serves up your food in a way that appeals to consumers’ eyes, palates, and minds. How? It resists grease and oil stains by providing the same protection as poly-coating—but much more sustainably. Plus, our proprietary research shows that today’s eco-conscious consumers prefer packaging with an all-brown, natural look. So, start winning them over with EnShield® Natural Kraft.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us.
Oil and Grease Resistance
|Kit 12 rated oil and grease resistance prevents unappetizing packaging stains from detracting from your food.|
All-brown kraft exterior and interior provide an attractive, natural look that appeals to eco-conscious consumers.
Moisture Vapor Barrier
Highly effective moisture vapor barrier—critical for bakery applications with a longer shelf life.
|100% recyclable, repulpable and polyethylene-free, which increases end-of-life options.|
|Delivers improved operational efficiencies as compared to poly-coated paperboard by reducing downtime, printing faster and creating high|
Best used with:
- Foodservice Takeout Packaging
- Frozen Foods
Additional Product Information
- Made with up to 15% recycled fiber and is recyclable.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®,PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.