Grease resistant. Planet friendly. A win-win, naturally.
WestRock EnShield® Natural Kraft paperboard serves up your food in a way that appeals to consumers’ eyes, palates, and minds. How? It resists grease and oil stains by providing the same protection as poly-coating—but much more sustainably. Plus, our proprietary research shows that today’s eco-conscious consumers prefer packaging with an all-brown, natural look. So, start winning them over with EnShield® Natural Kraft.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us.
Oil and Grease Resistance
|Kit 12 rated oil and grease resistance prevents unappetizing packaging stains from detracting from your food.|
All-brown kraft exterior and interior provide an attractive, natural look that appeals to eco-conscious consumers.
Moisture Vapor Barrier
Highly effective moisture vapor barrier—critical for bakery applications with a longer shelf life.
|100% recyclable, repulpable and polyethylene-free, which increases end-of-life options.|
|Delivers improved operational efficiencies as compared to poly-coated paperboard by reducing downtime, printing faster and creating high|
Best used with:
- Foodservice Takeout Packaging
- Frozen Foods
Additional Product Information
- Made with up to 15% recycled fiber and is recyclable.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®,PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.
We understand that you rely on us for more than paperboard. In order to provide the best service possible, WestRock has developed roll, sheet and metric conversion calculators to make your job easier.
How can we help you meet your business goals? Contact a member of our team to learn more about our paperboard products and services.