Strength and consistency, time and again.
Made from virgin Pacific Northwest Douglas Fir, our bleached and kraft ReliaKraft™ multiwall paper grades deliver superior strength and consistency. These multiwall substrates comply with U.S. Freight Classification requirements and are offered in basis weights from 40# to 80#.
Features & Attributes
Best used with:
- Shipping sacks for shipping minerals or construction materials
- Feed and seed bags
- Dairy bags
- Bags for sugar or other granular materials
- Furnish flexibility
- Bleached and kraft
- Clean and consistent fiber
- Superior strength uniform ink absorption and appearance
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American kraft paper mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC© Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock kraft paper sales manager for certified fiber availability for this product. Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFICS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Produced at an ISO 9001:2008 registered mill