Home & Garden Packaging
Kraft Paper Bags, RELIAKRAFT™
Our track record, proven. Our promises, solid.
We have a long history of serving bag producers with ReliaKraft™ bag paper. Leading, recognizable grocery store chains, quick-service restaurant brands and department stores all depend on our bag papers. You can be certain we understand and meet your bag production needs as well.
With WestRock, you can expect both outstanding customer service and fantastic kraft paper.
Virgin Fiber Bleached and
A single-ply sheet made from various combinations of strong virgin fibers and sizes, suitable for bag use due to its MD/CD alignment.
- High-quality Western softwood fiber
- Broad range of basis weights (30# – 70#)
- Bleached and kraft
- Superior strength
- Aesthetically clean
- Consistent roll quality
Unbleached Kraft Bag
Renewable and recyclable, our bag and sack paper grades deliver the quality and product consistency customers expect while helping meet sustainability objectives.
- Full range of basis weights from 20 lb to 78 lb on a 3,0000 ft2 basis
- Clean, smooth and low lint surface for optimal printing
- Furnish flexibility includes virgin and recycled furnish options
- Soft-calendered and machine finishing
100% Recycled Fiber
A single-ply sheet made from 100% recycled fiber and sizes, suitable for bag use due to its MD/CD squaring.
- 100% recycled content
- Broad range of basis weights (30# – 90#)
- Smooth surface
- Uniform MD/CD profiles
- Excellent formation
- Superior printing surface
- Consistent roll quality
- Aligns with sustainability brands
Best used with:
- Food service/restaurant carryout bags
- Grocery and retail bags
- Shopping bags
- Void fill
- Quick service restaurants
- Bakery, pastry and window bags
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American kraft paper mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC© Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock kraft paper sales manager for certified fiber availability for this product.Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFICS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your WestRock kraft paper sales manager for information on specific markets and end-uses.
- Produced at ISO 9001:2008 registered mills