Shellpak Renew Medication Adherence Packaging improves medication adherence by presenting important information in a readable format on the outer carton and delivering pills in a calendared blister. The sturdy, protective, outer carton is child-resistant yet remains senior-friendly.
- Easy-open button makes operation simple
- Pre-packaged blister improves pharmacy accuracy and efficiency
- Calendar on the back of blister encourages accurate dosing and on-time refills
- Standardized format can be used for multiple medications and SKUs
- Secure, tear-resistant carton makes pill expression easy by not requiring paper backing on the foil blister to achieve highest level of child resistance (F=1)
- Spine labels distinguish drugs and strengths in the pharmacy and home
- Recyclable outer carton promotes environmental responsibility
Bolster Adherence and Boost Profitability
The Shellpak platform has been shown in a peer-reviewed study to improve persistence for long-term daily medications.* With a leading branded medication for hypertension, Shellpak delivered a 12:1 ROI.**
Features and Benefits
- Paperboard outer carton accommodates printed patient messages that remain with the medication for the duration of the regimen
- To date, more than 5,600 pharmacies have dispensed more than 300 million Shellpak packages
Certifications and Awards
- Six Shellpak Renew package sizes have passed U.S. Consumer Product Safety
- Commission child resistance testing at the highest level, F=1.
Healthcare Compliance Packaging Council (HCPC)
- 2014 Novartis' Exforge— Package of the Year, Second Runner Up
2012 - Best Sustainable Pharmaceutical Packaging Award
How can we help?
Our team is ready to help address your challenges or simply answer your questions.