Fold-Pak Earth food containers were developed as an extension to our Bio-Plus Earth product line. Foodservice establishments looking for smaller, more vertical containers can use Fold-Pak Earth.
These food containers are made from 100% recycled paperboard using a minimum of 70% post-consumer content. Fold-Pak Earth containers can hold all types of food from hot to cold, wet to dry - without leaking, and keep food hot and fresh.
Fold-Pak Earth containers are a cost effective product to use when replacing foam, plastic and aluminum packaging and are endorsed by the Green Restaurant Association.
- Made from 100% recycled paperboard (minimum 70% post-consumer content)
- Microwaveable for reheating only
- Leak resistant, holds all types of foods, sauces, and gravies
- Large variety of sizes available
- Flaps open wide to allow free access to food
- Retains heat and vents steam, keeping food fresh
- Moderate heat-lamp tolerant