HEALTH AND HYGIENE SOLUTIONS
Stay healthy. Stay safe.
At WestRock, we understand that our customers have never faced challenges quite like the current pandemic, and we are committed to supporting you through this time. Providing quick-ship, on-demand signage options with the ease of online ordering is a simple way to meet needs and reduce complexity.
In addition to graphic signage options, WestRock offers solutions for sanitation stations for hygiene assistance, and sneeze guards for interactions that require an effective barrier.
Click here to view our online catalog of Health and Safety products
Use the registration code: VISUAL
- Health and Safety Dividers
- Sanitation Stations
- Sneeze Guards
- Temperature Screening Barrier
Health and Safety Dividers
To help maintain proper distancing and provide a safety barrier between people at work and at retail, WestRock offers a simple but effective solution.
- Constructed of sturdy double-wall corrugated
- Can be digitally printed for customization
- Lightweight for easy positioning
- Folds in half for efficient shipping and easy handling
In response to current demand,
WestRock has developed a catalog of signage options designed for retail and business spaces that meet the OSHA and CDC signage recommendations. In addition to our catalog of stock options, we have a team of designers ready to create custom signage to meet your needs, such as:
- Custom Floor Graphics
- Window and Wall Decals
- Outdoor and Sidewalk Decals
Effective signage can help:
- Mark where to collect and drop-off products
- Provide visual reminders to practice social distancing
- Indicate new traffic patterns
- Encourage proper hygiene
- Communicate safety best practices
WestRock can help you provide options to your employees and customers to practice good hygiene.
- Easy access to sanitizers
- Graphic areas for instructions and education
- Portable for relocation according to needs
WestRock provides appropriate barrier options for personal interactions at checkout and customer service.
- Effective barrier to transmission
- Easy installation
- Customized to fit various environments
Temperature Screening Barrier
Provides a barrier between screener and employee or visitor when performing thermo temperature scanning
- Powder-coated sheet metal construction for outdoor durability and repeated cleanings
- Sturdy, clear acrylic viewing window with minimal gaps to reduce the transfer of airborne particulates
- Self-leveling feet for uneven locations
- Dimensions: 83.7”t x 34.2”w x 25”d