E-commerce Packaging | Custom Shipping Boxes, Healthcare Packaging, Home & Garden Packaging
THE NEW STANDARD IN SUSTAINABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL PACKAGING
Recyclable, space-saving and innovative, WestRock InsulShield™ is a new solution for ambient, refrigerated and frozen temperature sensitive products. Using fiber-based corrugated board for strength, durability, and sustainability with peelable Met-PET (metalized polyester) laminated liners, InsulShield™ provides steady temperature maintenance. As a knock-down solution, InsulShield™ packaging ships flat and requires less space on trucks, in warehouses and on production floors.Get More Information
- Heat Transfer Dynamics
A New Solution for Temperature Sensitive Products
- Curbside recyclable*
- Potential for labor savings
- Space savings
- Inbound shipping savings
- Potential for improved customer satisfaction
- Material savings
- DIM weight optimization (comment: smaller finished box size vs. foam)
*once silver lining is removed
Heat Transfer Dynamics
InsulShield™ Addresses Key Heat Transfer Dynamics
- Box designed with layers of containerboard which slows the rate of heat energy moving through the container, providing thermal insulation.
- Corners manufactured to tight tolerances reducing the transfer and equalization of internal and external temperatures.
- Peelable Met-PET laminated liners and inserts reflect back interior temperature, maintaining and prolonging optimal temperature range.
- Radiant, Inserts reduce the absorption and emission of radiant heat energy, maintaining and prolonging target temperature.
- Convective…. Reducing the exchange and equalization of internal and external air temperatures.