Cordeck® is an engineered, premium shipping platform designed to solve specific problems associated with pallets. Cordeck® pallets deliver value beyond the box and play a major role in your product’s protection system.
Get more information
Often considered an extension of your product’s boxes and packaging, they provide the best protection during transit and are durable and reusable.
Cordeck® also provides additional benefits by offering:
- Reduced re-shelving costs, product damage, and accidents due to improper pallet design, broken slats, and protruding nails.
- Reduced weight-load attributed to pallets thus decreasing shipping costs.
- Reduced waste.
- Space savings and reduced handling, sorting and inventory problems.
- Easy set-up and take down for storage and reuse.
- Easily customized designs.
- Durable and lightweight.
- No need for heat or chemical treatment under phytosanitary standards.
- Meets USDA requirements for food packaging.
- Not prohibited from disposal in landfills that ban wood pallets.
- Reusable and 100 percent recyclable.
- Automotive and heavy equipment industries for unit loads of over 500 lbs
- Protein industry – can be assembled with the ComboPAC® product
- Produce, especially in conjunction with Bulk Bins
- Textile industry
- Retail-ready for consumer products use in end- or in-aisle displays
- Complete pack-outs