Packomatic® Series of Case Erectors, Packers and Sealers
Getting your product to the retailer or consumer without damage is dependent upon more than the container design. How you erect, pack, and seal your container is also important and WestRock manufactures a complete line of patented, Packomatic® case erectors, packers, and sealers that offer your production operation tremendous reliability and efficiency.Get more information
Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty welded carbon steel construction.
- Large capacity magazines (with and without continuous run module) that eliminate the full-time operator requirement and offer optional extensions to increase capacity even further.
- Opposing vacuum cups in the erecting stations allow machines to slowly and effectively separate the case as it is erected.
- Unique case selection system enables machine to handle warped board and corrugated variations.
- Vacuum transducers instead of pumps reduce downtime due to corrugated dust clogging vanes.
- PLC controlled for positive control of timing sequence.
- Hand cranks allow fast and easy changeover without tools.
- Machine speeds of 20 cases up to 35 cases per minute, depending machine options and case sizes