Meta® KD 8 Case Erector
Our Meta KD 8 case erector allows customers to take advantage of 8-sided case performance features with the ultimate in equipment flexibility and the ability to run a wide range of case sizes and designs. The Meta KD 8 erects up to 25 cases per minute with unsurpassed uptime while delivering tremendous value to your bottom line. It’s the only solution that provides cost savings through improved machine efficiency and box performance in your production line as well as your distribution system.Get more information
Features & Benefits
- Accommodates cases with high impact design for branding and product display appeal
- Reduces fiber while increasing stacking strength
- Large capacity magazine (up to 150 cases) eliminates the requirement for a full-time operator and offers optional magazine extensions.
- Unique case selection system enables the Meta KD 8 to handle warped board and corrugated variations.
- Opposing vacuum cups in the erecting stations allow the slow separation of cases as they are erected, effectively breaking score lines and over-glued manufacturer’s joints.
- Hand cranks allow fast and easy change-over without tools.
- Using a vacuum transducer rather than a pump reduces downtime typically attributed to corrugated dust clogging the vanes of vacuum pumps.
- PLC controls provide positive control of timing sequences.
- Equipment speeds of up to 25 cases per minute (depending upon case size)