Enhance your brand and shelf appeal
Whether you’re in the food, beverage, household, nutritional, or health and beauty industry—shrink sleeve packaging is an attractive, low-cost way to differentiate your product on the shelf and maximize brand identity.
Shrink sleeve label features include:
- 360 degree eye-catching graphics
- Maximized area for product, brand and promotional information
- Suite of high impact decorations suitable for many primary pack shapes
- Brand safety with integral tamper evidence and serialization options
- Gravure, flexo and digital printing routes for cost effective production
- Foiling and novel decorative technologies now available
- Anti-counterfeit and tracking features
- Printing technologies include flexographic, toner, inkjet, gravure, offset, and silk screen
- Our flexo and digital shrink sleeves are suitable for a range of packs including plastic, glass and aluminium and include an array of perforation options
Managing your brand identity while saving money through shrink sleeves!
Consumer buying research shows that consumers use visual stimulation as the first line in their decision-making. This is the main reason that most companies spend millions on visual advertising in print, media, or on the internet. In a similar vein, shrink sleeves provide an immediate, point-of-sale visual appeal that drives sales.
Critical performance considerations of shrink sleeve label application
This white paper is a basic guide for product design and packaging teams to understand the issues to be considered when applying a shrink sleeve label. Knowing critical application performance requirements will allow for maximum shelf impact and brand identity.
Shrink sleeve packaging in four easy steps
Shrink sleeve labels are an attractive, shelf-defining low cost way to sell your product and gain market share. In order to make a product you can be proud of you must consider a variety of issues when beginning a shrink project.
In this paper, we will outline for your product design and packaging teams the best way to approach the project to make it a success.