Your exceptional choice for specialty applications.
PanaSoft has a lot going for it. A clean appearance. High bulk. Great porosity and remarkable fiber strength. All of these qualities combined make PanaSoft the ideal selection for your specialty, nonpaper manufacturing applications.
What you can expect from us:
Sourced according to SFI Certified Sourcing Standard
Produced using an elemental chlorine-free (ECF) process
Best used with:
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI™, PEFC™, FSC© Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFILUFS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end-uses.
- ISEGA Certificate available
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility