Low energy demand. High absorbency. In one remarkable pulp.
Our innovative PanaFluff pulp, made from southern bleached kraft fluff, is designed to cushion your product requirements and buoy your success. It’s crafted from the finest loblolly and slash pine fiber. These two options are the absolute leading southern softwood fiber choices for absorbency. PanaFluff boasts a low energy demand and de-fibers with ease, making it ideal for any company’s sustainability objectives.
What you can expect from us:
Sourced according to SFI Certified Sourcing Standard
Produced using an elemental chlorine-free (ECF) process
Delivers a high level of brightness with a low energy demand and is also easy to de-fiber
Best used with:
- Baby diapers
- Absorbent protective pads
- Adult incontinence products
- Feminine hygiene and health care items
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI™, PEFC™, FSC© Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFILUFS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end-uses.
- ISEGA Certificate available
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility