The right mix to drive down costs.
Brightness and cost effectiveness in one pulp? Sure, WestRock can do that.
PanaChem is a clean, bright pulp that is easily ground. Produced with a higher alpha content, PanaChem offers a cost-effective, environmentally friendly option for cellulose derivative production.
What you can expect from us:
Sourced according to SFI Certified Sourcing Standard
Produced using an elemental chlorine-free (ECF) process
Delivers a high level of brightness with a low energy demand and is also easy to de-fiber
Best used with:
- Lower-end dissolving pulp applications
- CMC applications
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI™, PEFC™, FSC© Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFILUFS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end-uses.
- ISEGA Certificate available
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility