Unbleached Kraft Pulp
Clean and uniform. Two things you want from pulp.
Our market pulp, or UKP, starts with two very important attributes: cleanliness and uniformity. You can also expect a good balance of burst, tear and tensile strength. Plus, our UKP is easily bleached.
What you can expect from us:
Made at WestRock’s Tacoma Mill, a participant in the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Performance Track program, which promotes continuous environmental improvement, public outreach and compliance
Moderately easy beating and good drainage
Best used with:
- Fiber cement
- Top or bottom ply in linerboard
- Specialty merchandising kraft and wrapping paper
- Shipping sack papers
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI™, PEFC™, FSC© Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFILUFS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end-uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility