VersaTag™ White & VersaTag™ Manila
Your ticket to exceptional tagging.
VersaTag™ White & VersaTag™ Manila bleached paperboard is remarkably smooth and incredibly tear-resistant. It offers outstanding printability on both sides of the sheet and is well suited for thermal printing and specialty coatings.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Our fully integrated manufacturing facility combines both pulp and paper processing on the same site, which ensures highly uniform color and shade for dependable printing and converting performance.
State-of-the-art process controls provide consistent caliper, basis weight, and moisture content from roll to roll and order to order, which ensures excellent performance folding, die-cutting and gluing equipment.
Unique pulp fiber formulations deliver excellent stiffness, tear resistance and fold endurance that holds up over years of use.
Best used with:
- Coating basestock
- Business forms
Additional Product Information
- Recycled fiber available by specification.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.