VersaFile™ Cinnamon (formerly Cinnamon Wallet)
Strength that lasts. Quality that endures.
When a folder needs to last for years and years, WestRock's VersaFile Cinnamon is your solution. Ideal for demanding medical, dental and legal office applications, it is particularly well suited for complex folders that require extended use, handling and assembly. It uses unbleached kraft fibers and can be dyed to meet your color requirements. So for records storage that stands the test of time, turn to VersaFile Cinnamon.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Our fully integrated manufacturing facility combines both pulp and paper processing on the same site, which ensures highly uniform color and shade for dependable printing and converting performance.
Continuous on-machine color measurement and monitoring coupled with robust post-production quality control processes contribute to a consistent shade.
State-of-the-art process controls provide consistent caliper, basis weight, and moisture content from roll to roll and order to order, which ensures excellent performance folding, die-cutting and gluing equipment.
Unique pulp fiber formulations deliver excellent stiffness, tear resistance and fold endurance that holds up over years of use.
Recycled Fiber Content
Depending on the grade, you can choose from 10% or 30% post-consumer recycled fiber content. This is especially attractive to retailers and government agencies seeking to meet sustainability goals.
Best used with:
- File Folders
- Side- or Top-Reinforced Folders
- Expanding pocket folders
- Inserts or Folders with Fasteners
- Inserts, Dividers and Jackets
Additional Product Information
- Recycled fiber available by specification.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.