TruServ™ Pressed Tray
Trays that can take the heat. Not to mention the freeze.
From freezer to oven without missing a beat. That’s the advantage you can expect from TruServ™ Pressed Tray paperboard. It’s the ideal solution for frozen trayed meals as well as deli trays, grocery store or C-store fresh meals, bakery applications and more. SBS-based, this resilient paperboard maintains compliance with strict global food safety standards. It offers a smooth surface that’s highly printable so you can create customizable, thermoformed trays.
Click here to view regional TruServ Pressed Tray product guides.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Extruded with a barrier polymer (available clear) that is engineered toperform from -40°F (-40°C) to 428°F (220°C).
Withstands the demands of frozen food environments. You can expect it to maintain integrity throughout the cyclical conditions of the cold chain.
A smooth surface provides outstanding ink holdout and best-in-class print consistency. Polymer coat-weight uniformity offers improved efficiencies and maximum forming and filling throughput.
Outstanding heat-sealing performance across a range of technologies, including hot air, platen and microwave. This means you can expect improved efficiency and ultimate flexibility.
Best used with:
- Pressed Food Trays
- Pressed Foodservice Trays
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada, Germany and the EU. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- ISEGA Certificate available.
- Kosher documentation available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.