TruServ™ Poly Cupstock
The performance you seek. The consistency you want.
Our TruServ™ Poly Cupstock shines in regard to strength and consistency. It works well with all types of forming equipment. And ultimately it helps reduce costs and promote efficiency. Depending on your performance and sustainability goals, we deliver various offerings of fiber mix and functional coatings–all of which meet strict global food standards. This strong paperboard cupstock helps resist cracks and tears, which greatly improves the consumer experience.
Click here to download regional TruServ Poly Cupstock product guides.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
We put advanced systems in place to ensure roll-to-roll consistency to improve converting efficiency. This helps reduce converting costs.
Designed to withstand the liquid holdout challenges associated with new beverage ingredients.
Capable of excellent and consistent rim forming in high-speed cup forming.
Paperboard options can include up to 15% post-consumer recycled fiber (PCF).
Best used with:
- Hot Beverage Cups
- Cold Beverage Cups
- Lidded Food Cups
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
- Recycled fiber content available by specification.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada, Germany and the EU. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- ISEGA Certificate available.
- Kosher documentation available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.