Foodservice Packaging, Beverage Packaging Solutions
TruServ® Compostable Cupstock
Durable, yet compostable.
TruServ® Compostable Cupstock uses a bio-based polylactic acid (PLA) coating created from annually renewable resources and is industrially compostable. Plus, TruServ® Compostable Cupstock options are SBS-based and meet strict global food safety standards. It also works well in all types of cup-forming equipment for efficient converting and less waste. With TruServ® Compostable Cupstock, you get clean seams and smooth rims with no cracking or tears. Add exceptional liquid holdout and you’ve found the compostable cupstock you were searching for.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Bio-based polylactic acid (PLA) extruded coating is made from annually renewable resources and is industrially compostable.
Advanced systems ensure roll-to-roll consistency to improve converting efficiency.
Withstands the liquid holdout challenges associated with cold beverages.
Excellent and consistent rim forming high-speed cup forming.
You can choose paperboard options that include up to 15% post-consumer recycled fiber (PCF).
Best used with:
- Hot Beverage Cups
- Cold Beverage Cups
- Lidded Food Cups
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
- Recycled fiber content available by specification.
- Compostable documentation available.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.