RockWall™ Tube & Core URB
Made from 100% recycled fibers, our RockWall uncoated recycled board (URB) is specifically designed for demanding tube and core applications where strength and crush resistance are of the utmost importance.Download product guide PDF
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Recycled Fiber Content
100% recycled fiber, which has been diverted from waste stream.
Excellent roll-to-roll consistency.
Best used with:
- Convolute Tubes
- Spiral Tubes
Additional Product Information
- Made with 100% recycled fiber and is recyclable.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulationand Safety are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules andArticle 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specificmarkets and end uses.