RigidWall™ (formerly RockWall™)
Made from 100% recycled fiber, our RigidWall™ uncoated recycled board (URB) is specifically designed for demanding tube and core applications where strength and crush resistance are of the utmost importance.Download product guide PDF
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Recycled Fiber Content
Made from 100% recycled fiber, which has been diverted from the waste stream.
Excellent roll-to-roll consistency.
Best used with:
- Convolute Tubes
- Spiral Tubes
Additional Product Information
- Made with 100% recycled fiber and is recyclable.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulationand Safety are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules andArticle 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specificmarkets and end uses.