ReNew100® Plain Chip
Made from 100% recycled fiber, our ReNew100® Plain Chip board is a multipurpose paperboard ideal for applications where stiffness and rigidity are important.Download product guide PDF
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Recycled Fiber Content
Made from 100% recycled fiber, which has been diverted from the waste stream.
Clean surface ideal for providing a natural look.
Excellent roll-to-roll consistency.
Best used with:
- Office Dividers
- Automotive Trim
Additional Product Information
- Made with 100% recycled fiber and is recyclable.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.