ReNew100™ Classic (formerly Classic CRB)
The classic answer to your sustainability goals.
Made from 100% recycled fiber, our ReNew100™ Classic coated recycled board (CRB) is the ideal solution for a wide variety of folding carton and custom applications. A double clay-coated surface provides a clean palette for eye-catching graphics. ReNew100 Classic is available in both news and kraft back.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Recycled Fiber Content
100% recycled fiber, which has been diverted from the waste stream.
Double clay-coated surface for eye-catching graphics.
Produced at multiple mills.
Excellent roll-to-roll consistency.
Best used with:
- Cookies, Crackers, and Snack Foods
- Cereals and Other Dry Foods
- Toys and Recreational Products
- Household Goods
- Additional Food and Non-Food Applications
Additional Product Information
- Made with 100% recycled fiber and is recyclable.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.