ReNew100™ Angel (formerly AngelCote® Low Density CRB)
A low-density solution that meets your high expectations.
Looking for a 100% recycled paperboard alternative to virgin grades? Turn to ReNew100™ Angel coated recycled board (CRB). It’s perfectly suited to a wide variety of packaging applications. ReNew100 Angel features best-in-class smoothness for excellent printability.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Recycled Fiber Content
Made from 100% recycled fiber, which has been diverted from the waste stream.
Best-in-class smoothness for excellent printability.
Available in lower calipers than standard CRB offerings.
The low density provides brands with additional options to meet sustainability goals.
Best used with:
- Cookies, Crackers and Snack Foods
- Cereals and Other Dry Foods
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Film and Foil-Laminated Packaging
- Shipping Envelopes
- Printer Supplies
- Other Non-Food Applications
Additional Product Information
- Made with 100% recycled fiber and is recyclable.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.