Tobacco | High-quality paperboard solutions and support
High performance. High brightness.
This super-premium, single-ply SBS board is one of the brightest grades available. It uses optical brighteners within a controlled manufacturing process for ultra-white styling on both sides. Promina® Style delivers enhanced brand perception that tobacco brands demand.
Yet it still offers all the performance, stiffness-to-weight and runnability advantages that make Promina the industry choice.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Designed and manufactured with Promina performance characteristics, resulting in consistent results and unparalleled efficiencies on converting equipment and cigarette packing lines.
Converts beautifully, with uniform cutting, consistent creasing, and excellent emboss height. This, in combination with high sheet flatness, results in better running blanks that enhance packer line productivity.
Bright, blue-white styling is ideal for luxury brand packaging in the tobacco industry.
Promina's unique fiber mix, finishing methods and single-ply construction contribute to cigarette packs with excellent formation, stiffness and durability.
Specialized color control for improved shade stability and reduced color reversion often associated with fluorescent whiteners.
- Square Hinge Lid Box
- Rounded-Corner/Beveled Hinge Lid Box
- Display Cartons
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada, Germany and the EU. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- ISEGA Certificate for tobacco packaging available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.