Custom Food Packaging
Impactful graphics meets remarkable protection.
A strong brand image starts with great-looking graphics. But, failing to block moisture can ruin the experience for consumers. That’s why PrintKote™ Poly delivers exceptional printing characteristics combined with a tough moisture and grease barrier.
Available in a wide range of surface finishes, PrintKote Poly is a coated bleached SBS paperboard with a low-density polyethylene (LDPE) barrier coating. You can choose one-sided (P1S) or two-sided (P2S).
Click here to download regional PrintKote Poly product guides.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Delivers best-in-class uniformity for optimum runnability on converting and filling equipment.
A smooth surface enables outstanding ink holdout for excellent printability and a consistent brand image.
Choose from a broad range of calipers, choice of finish (matte, satin or mirror pocket/gloss), coatings and thicknesses.
Classic bright-white styling is achieved without the need for optical brightening agents (OBA). The result is high whiteness without the risk of fading commonly associated with some OBA grades.
Best used with:
- Frozen Food
- Labels and Tags
- Refrigerated Foods
- Shelf Stable Baked Goods
- Foodservice Takeout Packaging
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada, Germany and the EU. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- ISEGA Certificate available.
- Kosher documentation available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.