A worthy option when moisture isn’t an issue.
When you desire strength and wet conditions aren’t a factor, turn to Printkote® PET. It’s a perfect choice for frozen and bakery applications. Use it to create packages capable of going from shelf or freezer directly to a conventional or microwave oven. This eliminates excess packaging expenses. Beyond performance, Printkote PET also looks attractive enough for consumers to take to their dining table.
Click here to download regional PrintKote PET product guides.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
An extruded barrier polymer, available in a clear option, enables performance from -40°F (-40°C) to 428°F (220°C).
A smooth surface delivers outstanding ink holdout and best-in-class printing consistency. Polymer coat-weight uniformity offers improved efficiencies and maximum throughput on high-speed forming and filling equipment.
Single Package Solution
Delivers savings and source reduction over alternatives that require outer cartons or wraps. The result is a cost-efficient packaging solution with an improved sustainability profile.
Outstanding heat-sealing performance across a range of technologies, including hot air, platen and microwave. This means you can expect improved efficiency and ultimate flexibility.
Best used with:
- Frozen Foods
- Retail Foods
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada and the EU. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Kosher documentation available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.