Printkote® Endurance PTHS
For blister packs that please seniors and protect children.
When it comes to packaging that is both senior-friendly and child-resistant, you can’t go wrongwith patented Printkote® Endurance PTHS. This durable paperboard is especially suited for fold-overpharmaceutical blister card applications where added theft or child resistant packaging designs iscrucial. From a production standpoint, Printkote Endurance PTHS allows heat sealing to a wide range ofblister foils and films, including Honeywell’s Alar®.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Combines the rigidity of paperboard with the tear-resistance of a proprietary extrusion lamination. It performs well when used with child resistant packaging designs.
Offers completely sealable surfaces, unlike competitive products that Polymer simply trap the thermoformed blister.
Consistently seals to Honeywell’s Aclar, a barrier film increasingly used in pharmaceutical packaging. It also offers superior adhesion to a wide variety of films and foils for broader packaging applications, including PVC, PVDC-coated, PVC PET and polystyrene.
Effectively seals at lower temperatures than competitive alternatives. This increases line speed, minimizes product damage risks and reduces ink Degradation.
A smooth surface delivers outstanding ink holdout and best-in-class print consistency. Ideal for promotional messages, graphics and compliance information on fold-over packaging.
Eliminates the need to apply heat-seat coating, which improves converting efficiency and reduces inventory costs.
Best used with:
- Beauty and Personal Care
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.